We are recruiting for a Financial Analyst Job for one of our clients located in the Pittsburgh, PA area. The perfect candidate for this role will have at least 5 years of experience, preferably in public and industry accounting as well as a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting.
Financial Analyst Job Duties:
• Preparation and review of the quarterly earnings releases, prepared remarks, internal and external presentations, account analyses in certain areas and the annual preparation financial statements.
• External reporting, which includes the Annual Report filed on Form 10-K and Quarterly Reports filed on Form 10-Q
• Complete project-costing analysis on a weekly, monthly, and quarterly basis
• Identifying and incorporating key planning factors to budget and forecast processes.
• Performing in-depth analysis of various business unit opportunities, issues using dynamic financial models.
• Analyzing key business metrics relating to productivity and profitability to drive continuous improvement.
• Reviewing and reporting monthly and quarterly variances to plan and forecast
Financial Analyst Job Requirements:
• Excellent knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles and SEC regulations
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Meet accountabilities in an environment of expanding demand
• 5+ years of experience
• Bachelor’s degree or higher in Accounting
If you are interested in the Financial Analyst job located in Pittsburgh, PA please submit your resume to our website at www.accountingprincipals.com.
Please apply with your CV to: