We are recruiting for an experience Financial Analyst to work for a growing company in Suffolk County!!!
- Determines cost of operations by establishing standard costs; collecting operational data.
- Identifies financial status by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts.
- Guides cost analysis process by establishing and enforcing policies and procedures; providing trends and forecasts; explaining processes and techniques; recommending actions.
- Improves financial status by analyzing results; monitoring variances; identifying trends; recommending actions to management.
- Reconciles transactions by comparing and correcting data.
- Maintains database by entering, verifying, and backing up data.
- Recommends actions by analyzing and interpreting data and making comparative analyses; studying proposed changes in methods and materials.
- Increases productivity by developing automated accounting applications; coordinating information requirements.
- Protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- 4-5 years experience as a financial analyst.
- Must be proficient in MS Excel ---Experience with pivot tables, v-lookups, formulas.
Excellent company to work for! Work/Life Balance. Team Environment
Please apply with your CV to: