Are you looking for that next step in your career in Finance? Accounting Principals is working with an established Real Estate and Property Management firm to fill a temporary-to-permanent Financial Analyst job in New York, NY. If you are looking to take on a role where you will have the power to recommend new policies & procedures within a great organization, this could be a great role for you.
What will your day-to-day responsibilities look like in this role?
- Gather, review, and consolidate financial data
- Review and investigate financial variances
- Assist in forecasting and developing department budgets and tracing budget performance
- Prepare and present detailed presentations to department and management
- Recommend new policies and procedures to improve efficiency
What would be helpful for you to have?
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or related field
- At least 3+ years in an analytical role
- Advanced Excel skills including pivot tables, vlookups, hlookups, and macros
- Great written and verbal communication skills
If you are interested in this temporary-to-permanent Financial Analyst job in New York, NY please Apply Now! If you would like to check out some of the other positions we have open please go to www.accountingprincipals.com
Please apply with your CV to: