Accounting Principals is working with a fast growing Software as a Service company to fill a temporary-to-permanent Financial Analyst job in New York, NY. This company is searching for a dynamic and energetic individual to contribute new ideas and recommend new policies/procedures. This is a great opportunity to GROW within a growing company! Please read on for additional details...
Responsibilities could include:
- Gather, review, and consolidate financial data
- Analyzing company expenses and developing department budgets
- Meeting with department heads and ensuring they were on track for spending
- Analyzing budget and spending variances; Prepare footnotes to explain variances
- Prepare and present detailed presentations to department and management
- Recommend new policies and procedures to improve efficiency
What would be helpful for you to have?
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or related field
- At least 3+ years in an analytical role
- Advanced Excel skills including pivot tables, vlookups, hlookups, and macros
- Great written and verbal communication skills
If you are interested in this temporary-to-permanent Financial Analyst job in New York, NY please Apply Now! If you would like to check out some of the other positions we have open please go to www.accountingprincipals.com
Please apply with your CV to: