Accounting Principals is working with a fast growing Software as a Service company to fill a temporary-to-permanent Financial Analyst job in New York, NY. This company is searching for a dynamic and energetic individual to contribute new ideas and recommend new policies/procedures. This is a great opportunity to GROW within a growing company! Please read on for additional details...
Responsibilities could include:
- Gather, review, and consolidate financial data
- Analyzing company expenses and developing department budgets
- Meeting with department heads and ensuring they were on track for spending
- Analyzing budget and spending variances; Prepare footnotes to explain variances
- Prepare and present detailed presentations to department and management
- Recommend new policies and procedures to improve efficiency
What would be helpful for you to have?
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or related field
- At least 3+ years in an analytical role
- Advanced Excel skills including pivot tables, vlookups, hlookups, and macros
- Great written and verbal communication skills
If you are interested in this temporary-to-permanent Financial Analyst job in New York, NY please Apply Now! If you would like to check out some of the other positions we have open please go to www.accountingprincipals.com