Would you be interested in growing your analysis skills and advancing your career with an innovative company right here in the Triad? We have a great opportunity available for a Financial Analyst. You will get the chance to work directly with Senior Leadership. You are going to have responsibilities that include financial analysis, reconciliations, and helping lead project optimization. This is a growing company with advancement opportunity.
- Analyze and prepare budgets, income forecasts, etc
- Develop financial models, conduct benchmarking and process analysis
- Drive process improvement and policy development initiatives to impact project optimization
- Monitor and report on accounting discrepancies
- Work in a team environment to drive improvement in financial processes through tools/systems, automation, and standardization
- Working on month end close processes, reconciliations, and meeting/exceeding project deadlines
- Great growth path
- Promotional opportunities within first few years
- Work life balance
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
- Manufacturing experience is preferred
- Proficient in databases, and various software applications
- Advanced Excel skills (pivot tables, Vlookups, and modeling)
- 3+ years of working experience in financial analysis
If you would like to be considered for this exciting job opportunity, please send your resume to Erica Grant at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!