Are you an experienced, ambitious, strategic and professional Financial Analyst eager to find a career opportunity with a top Knoxville employer? If so, we have the ideal opportunity for you! Accounting Principals has partnered with our Knoxville client to assist finding a Financial Analyst to join their team. As the Financial Analyst, you will be responsible for providing daily analytical support to the Operations Teams. This position will require interaction with various levels of management, preparation and analysis of productivity projects and modeling. You must be able to effectively handle a diverse range of duties while exercising initiative and independence. You will produce and deliver meaningful, accurate, actionable, and timely analysis to managers at all levels of the organization. Financial Analysts with this company participate in the development of recommendations and ensure connectivity between the recommendations and business strategies. Competitive salary and annual bonus along with a very lucrative benefits package offered!
• Perform analysis on projected productivity projects for Operations to fully understand the potential impact to the P&L and track actual results
• Provide support (including the development of models) for ad hoc analyses to the Operations teams and recommend appropriate changes based on the results of the analysis
• Monthly analysis on product lines and preparation of customer and product line profitability reports
• Provide support to Operations teams during the annual budgeting and quarterly forecast process, including the preparation and analysis of various aspects of the logistics/Industrial costs and analysis of productivity projects
• Facilitate the preparation of budgets and forecasts including gross sales projections, cash discounts, other returns, trade spending, distribution allowances, brand leadership administration, brokerage, advertising, and other marketing expenses
• Review of actual spending compared to prior year and budget
• Analysis on projected spending to highlight significant changes in spending patterns
• Perform Cost Analysis on Bill of Materials, Production Orders and production losses
• Assure accuracy of income statement and general ledger for advertising, marketing, brand leadership administrative costs, trade spending, brokerage, and distribution allowances
• Assist product line teams in analysis of monthly and annual product line reviews by providing case volume, sales dollars, and expense analysis comparisons to prior year and budgets for aid in strategic product line decisions. Provide and prepare financial information for the annual sales meetings.
• Special Ad-hoc Projects for Brand Leadership as requested including projected income statements, capital expenditures and rates of return on new products and line extensions
• Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Business Administration
• MBA Preferred
• Minimum of 2-5 years Budgeting/Financial Analysis experience preferably in a Manufacturing Environment
• Strong analytical skills
• Strong computer skills including ERP experience
If you would like to be considered for this Financial Analyst opportunity with one of Knoxville’s most sought-after employers, you should apply at www.accountingprincipals.com.
Please apply with your CV to: