Parker and Lynch is assisting our Orlando, FL client in their search for a Financial Analyst with an extensive Excel background. The Financial Analyst will contribute in the organization's strategic planning, forecasting, and budgeting process reports.
Responsibilities of Financial Analyst Job include:
• Analyze sales and market trends and determine optimal inventory levels
• Prepare monthly financial reporting package for upper management
• Variance and trend analysis
• Monitor trends of key financial metrics and drivers
• Review financial proposals
Financial Analyst Skills and Requirements:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or relate field
• Minimum of three year’s experience in Accounting or Finance roles
• Advanced Excel (pivot tables, vlookups, macros, financial modeling)
• Experience with financial reporting or database systems
• Experience with major ERP systems
If you are interested in advancing your career, please apply above or email your resume (in WORD) to Jonathan.Robinson@parkerlynch.com. Should you meet the qualifications of the above position you will be contacted for interview.