We are interviewing for an experienced Financial Analyst in the Orlando, FL area. The position will report to the Director of Financial Reporting and must have at least 3 years of related experience. This is a full-time opportunity with a starting salary of $50,000-$60,000 based on experience.
- Identify opportunities for improvement with business performance, recommend alternatives.
- Support business leadership with ad hoc financial analyses.
- Develop financial models to track KPIs and benchmarks and set targets.
- Planning, budgeting, forecasting, modeling, analytical, and reporting support.
- Periodic reporting and preparation of presentations for senior management and board of directors.
- Prepare annual budget as well as monthly and quarterly forecasts.
- Track monthly performance against departmental and overall company budgets.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, or related field
- 3 – 5 years of related experience
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills required
- Experience utilizing software systems to query, analyze, and report financial data
- Detail-oriented, with the highest standards of accuracy and precision
- Exceptional organizational, written, and interpersonal communication skills, with the ability to interact effectively with all departments and levels of management.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in a WORD format or email to Henry.Richmond@ParkerLynch.com. To view all opportunities with Parker+Lynch, please visit www.ParkerLynch.com.
Please apply with your CV to: