Senior Financial Analyst - San Rafael, CA
Are you currently looking for a Senior Financial Analyst Position in the San Rafael area? Are you interested in working in the Pharmaceutical industry with an incredible mission? If this sounds like something you’re excited about, then Accounting Principals is happy to inform you that we have the perfect opportunity for you! As a Senior Financial Analyst, you will Prepare monthly reporting packages for the Commercial Sales & Marketing, Research, or Technical Operations teams. Furthermore, the Senior Financial Analyst will assist with routine forecasting events, including Budget/LRP data management & analytics. Our ideal Senior Financial Analyst candidate will have at least 3 years of related experience and have passion for the company’s mission. Additionally, this position will be an easy commute and offers competitive market pay.
As the Senior Financial Analyst, you will:
- Prepare monthly reporting packages for the Commercial Sales & Marketing, Research, or Technical Operations teams
- Assist with routine forecasting events, including Budget/LRP data management & analytics
- Support month end close variance analysis
- Special projects as required by Senior Management
The ideal Senior Financial Analyst candidate will have:
- BA/BS in Accounting, Finance, or related field
- Minimum of 3 years of related experience
- Passion and a positive attitude
- Advanced proficiency in MS Excel (interactive, macros)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
If you feel that this Senior Financial Analyst position is a match for you, please apply today! For more exciting opportunities in accounting and finance, visit the Accounting Principals website at www.accountingprincipals.com. Thank you for taking the time to explore this opportunity. We look forward to hearing from you!
**Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.**