Do you enjoy digging into the details with analytics? We have a terrific job opportunity in Milwaukee, WI for a Financial Analyst. If you are experienced in budgeting and forecasting, this could be the right job for you. You will be responsible for examining operational and financial results and make recommendations for improvements. To be considered for this position, you must have at least two years of financial analysis experience.
Financial Analyst Responsibilities:
- Forecasting and budgeting
- Variance analysis of budget to actuals
- KPIs, trends, and other analytics - propose actions based on results
- Benchmarking and competitor analysis to assist Finance Manager and executives with decision making
- Minimum BS/BA in Accounting / Finance
- 2+ years of experience in a related position
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong skills in Excel (formatting, data manipulation, etc.)
- Ability to hit deadlines, and maintain accurate records
If you love improving a company's financials and collaborating across multiple departments, we would love for you to apply to be a part of our client’s team in Milwaukee, WI.
Please apply with your CV to: