Are you looking for analytical roles that support a larger organization's financial future? We are currently working with a client in Kenosha to help find their next Financial Analyst! If you are open to hearing about Contract-to-Hire roles close to the Wisconsin/Illinois border you could be an excellent fit for this opportunity.
- Develop and maintain relevant reports and analyses to assist leadership of the Company in evaluating financial and operational performance
- Prepare variance analysis between actual and forecasted financial information
- Prepare balance sheets, profit & loss statements, and other financial reports and analyses
- Prepare analyses of customer data in support of pricing new business and establishment of benchmarks
- Prepare cost analysis to assist senior management in decision making or other financial initiatives
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting
- 2+ years of analysis experience
- Education focus in financial analysis
- Strong computer skills
- Proficient in advanced functions within Microsoft Excel
- Experience in the preparation of complex financial analyses and professional presentation documents
- Experience working with accounting systems and databases
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
If you have what it takes to succeed in a challenging, fast paced environment supporting a large organization, apply today to be considered for this brand new opportunity in Kenosha!
Please apply with your CV to: