Do you have at least 1 – 2 of experience in accounting and financial analysis? Are you interested in joining a strong supportive team? Our client is currently looking to fill a Financial Analyst job in Wayne, PA that will pay about $25.00 per hour. The Financial Analyst provides financial and analytical support to the Finance Operations team. This position requires the ability to prioritize, plan and multitask and is extensively detail oriented. You must have the ability to present and/or discuss the results behind the analysis. If you meet the requirements listed below, then apply now!
- Analyze finances to identify significant variances
- Support the monthly profit & loss reporting process as well as forecast updates as per the corporate schedule
- Manage a standard set of management reports with adequate commentary and analysis Participate in the creation of Standard Operating Procedures for the group
- Assist in additional responsibilities as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance required
- 1 – 2 years of experience in Accounting and Financial Analysis
- Knowledge in GAAP
- Knowledge in ERP systems (preferably SAP) or an aptitude to learn
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
If you are interested in this Financial Analyst job in Wayne, PA then apply now or submit your resume to Elena Cruz at Elena.Cruz@AccountingPrincipals.com.
Please apply with your CV to: