Accounting Principals has a Financial Analyst Job in Waltham, Massachusetts. This position is for a company that manufacturers medical, surgical, ophthalmic and veterinary instruments. The main functions of a Financial Analyst are to gather and analyze financial data. In addition, you will be responsible for researching past due balances/accounts, contacting payees, looking up invoices, etc. The ideal candidate will have experience in finance, stats, or accounting.
Responsibilities for Financial Analyst:
• Assist clinics with password reset, shipping issues, errors in CampusShip
• Researching past due balances/accounts, contacting payees, looking up invoices, etc.
• Will typically conduct quantitative analyses of information affecting Clinical operations
• Analyzing and communicating financial data to stakeholders and clinic staff
• Conducts research and analyzing large amounts of data, strategic planning, cost and statistical analysis
• Compile statistical reports on current financial developments, policies and plans, and significant organization developments
• Assemble spreadsheets and draw charts and graphs used to illustrate technical reports
• Interpret data affecting investment programs, such as price, yield, stability and future trends in investment risks
Requirements for Financial Analyst:
• Verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail, and critical thinking
• Previous experience with computer applications, such as Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint, and any other related financial and statistics software
• Education/Experience: Bachelor's degree required. Ideally within the accounting, finance, statistics or related financial discipline
• 1+ years financial, statistical and/or accounting experience preferred
If you are interested in this Financial Analyst position or other opportunities available through Accounting Principals, please submit your resume today at www.accountingprincipals.com
For immediate consideration email Irene.Altany@accountingprincipals.com with an updated resume.
Please apply with your CV to: