I am looking for a Financial Analyst in Parsippany, NJ courtesy of Parker + Lynch. This role entails the management of month end reporting and analysis, investigate and articulate the key drivers of business results, and take ownership or the annual planning and quarterly forecasting process.
Responsibilities of the Financial Analyst Include:
- Develop and maintain standard cost. Analyze purchase and manufacturing variances. Ensure accurate inventory valuation.
- Own the annual planning and quarterly forecasting process.
- Perform month end closing activities including journal entries, accruals, rebates, commissions, license fees, allocation of costs, and reconciliation of critical balance sheet accounts.
- Support preparation of financial models with an integrated set of financial statements, assumptions, and metrics.
- Participate in budgeting and forecasting
- Provide guidance and support to marketers on the building of ad-hoc P/L scenarios and ROI calculations.
- Provide support for internal and external audits.
- Develop NPD financials.
Qualifications of the Financial Analyst:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, or Finance (MBA Preferred).
- 3-5 years of progressive and relative financial work experience.
- Solid financial acumen and highly proficient in accounting/financial principles.
- Advances modeling capabilities and technical skills with a variety of systems, especially Excel and MS office.
If this role is of interest, please apply online now or send resume directly to Thomas.Staiano@parkerlynch.com.