Accounting Principals has a Financial Analyst job in New York City. This position is located right in the midtown, NYC. This is a contract role with a great opportunity to work for one of the world’s largest comprehensive financial groups. The ideal candidate would be familiar with accounting and reporting procedures in the banking industry. In addition, the candidate would have strong analytical and organizational skills. This position will also require an advanced working knowledge of Excel and financial reporting.
Requirements for Financial Analyst Include:
• Provides comprehensive and complex financial analysis
• Prepares and supervises financial reports
• Provide support for the monthly financial closing process
• Assemble monthly managerial profitability report for FP&A on a timely basis
• Prepare month-over-month combined financial statements
• Prepare Monthly Analysis Reports
• Conducts/compiles and analyzes financial info or studies such as integrated revenue/expense analyses, reports, or presentations.
• Prepare month-over-month combined financial statements with variance analysis
Qualifications for the Financial Analyst Include:
• Requires a bachelor's degree and 6 or more years of experience
• Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures
• Strong PC skills with proficiency in Excel (V-lookup, pivot tables)
• Knowledge of GAAP and familiar with the accounting and reporting procedures in the banking industry
• Good analytical skills are essential
If you are interested in this Financial Analyst position or other opportunities available through Accounting Principals, please submit your resume today at www.accountingprincipals.com
For immediate consideration email Daniel.Segarra@accountingprincipals.com with an updated resume.
Please apply with your CV to: