We are hiring a contract Financial Analyst-Financial Planning & Analysis role for the Corporate Finance team of a national real estate and property management firm located in Madison, NJ. Candidates must have a Bachelors degree in Accounting or Finance and 3 to 6 years of experience as a Financial Analyst in FP & A including public accounting experience.
The Analyst/Senior Analyst, Financial Planning and Analysis role is part of the Corporate Finance team. This individual will be responsible for forecasting, budgeting, assisting with board of director materials, and developing financial call scripts for meetings.
- Preparation of consolidated financial results on a monthly basis
- Participation in business unit financial review conference call and annual budget reviews
- Preparation of presentations including investor presentations and Board of Director presentation as well as conference call preparation
- Preparation, development and consolidation of corporate budgets and forecasts (including loading the corporate forecast into Oracle and Hyperion Financial Management)
- Development of pro forma analyses for ad-hoc project and analytical work
- Liaison with divisional business units
- Participate in Sarbanes-Oxley processes
- Preparation of an executive financial summary book (includes business unit consolidated forecasts, capital expenditure forecast, cash flow forecast and other key metrics)
- Bachelor’s degree required – Accounting or Finance
- Candidates should have between 3 and 6 years of experience working in a similar role, Financial Analyst in FP & A and must include public accounting experience
- Experience using Hyperion Financial Management and Oracle
- Strong Excel and Power Point skills
- Strong communication and analytical skills are essential
If you are interested and meet the qualifications, apply to this posting today!
Please apply with your CV to: