We have a great opportunity for a Senior Financial Analyst in King of Prussia, PA. Our client is looking to hire several Analysts for a long term contract. This position pays up to $40/hour.
In this position, the Financial Analyst will analyze and report multi-company operating results for the Financial Analysis and Reporting to the Financial Department. Additionally, this role will provide financial analyses on budgets, cash flows, operating results and capital requirements our client and their subsidiaries; support the Senior Financial Analysts and the Financial Department leaders; and be heavily involved with managerial reporting, budgeting and forecasting.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Create and analyze ad-hoc reports to aid in decision making processes, which would include analyzing comparisons to budget; financial analysis support to work centers and strategy teams
• Responsible to complete financial reports on a monthly and quarterly basis and Board of Directors reports.
• Liaison with budgeting leaders on expenses, capital and sales with their budgeting and reporting needs; educate budgeting leaders to improve financial acumen; provide instruction and facilitate the budget process
• Track, report and forecast salary and headcount, which would include new hire and turnover; work with other work centers to continually update
• Forecast and assemble five-year proforma modeling, to include continually updating financial forecasting models based on the most current information
• Financial modeling, using financial tools enabling the Finance Department team to become a business partner with the company, working with strategy teams to provide reports and educate team members on the results
• Educate non-financial stakeholders on financial reporting and analysis (i.e. differences in cash and expenses; expenses are depicted in Oracle projects vs. our General Ledger)
• Cash flow and balance sheet forecasting, continually changing forecast data to provide current cash flow projections
• Research on various financial topic; ad hoc assignments on best practices and peer company analysis
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite, strong Excel experience required
• Experience with managerial reporting
• Strong Accounting knowledge
• Strong oral and written communication skills as well as interpersonal and organization skills
• Ability to work without significant supervision
• Results oriented and customer focused skills.
• Knowledge of Hyperion Essbase or other financial consolidation and budgeting/reporting tools
• Ability to apply professional concepts and experience to evaluate identifiable factors in order to resolve a wide range of issues in creative ways.
Four Year college Degree in Finance or Accounting
5 to 10 Years experience in corporate finance preferred