Are you on the search for a Financial Analyst job in the Alpharetta, GA area? Have you had recent experience with monthly financial reporting, analysis, and forecasting? Do you consider yourself to be very analytical? Have you acquired your Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance but are looking for the next big step in your career? If so, Accounting Principals may just have the opportunity you’ve been searching for!
Financial Analyst job responsibilities will include:
• Assist with monthly analysis of business unit performance
• Create a monthly financial reporting package
• Work with other departments to review analysis results
• Develop rolling forecasts for the reminder of the fiscal year
• Monitor key financial metrics and drivers
• Prepare and/or review financial proposals and reports to funders
• Support SAP, SAS, and other external reporting as needed
• Prepare detailed schedules for important revenue and expense categories
• Ability to take on any additional tasks or projects as assigned
• Must have a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
• Knowledge of financial and accounting principles and procedures
• Excellent organization and time management skills
• Proficiency in Great Plains is preferred, but not required!
• Minimum of one to three years of relevant finance experience
Does this Financial Analyst job in the Alpharetta, GA area sound like the ideal opportunity for you? Even if you have some of the qualifications listed above, the Accounting Principals team still encourages you apply to be considered for future opportunities! Apply now!
Please apply with your CV to: