Do you want to work for a leader in Healthcare Services in the North Bay Area? Are you looking for growth in an analytical role? If these are items on your want list then this position may be for you. We are currently looking to fill a permanent Financial Analyst job opportunity for this exciting company located in Fairfield, California. You should have three of experience as a Financial Analyst. You will be responsible for assisting with preparation and expenditure analyses and program analyses. The salary for this position is between $85,000 to $100,000 based on your level of experience.
Your Responsibilities include:
- Capital expenditure analysis and new program evaluations
- Budgeting, cash flow, and cost analysis
- Interpretation and analyzation of data and develop complex reports
- Function with various departments on financial and operational issues
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Finance
Your Qualifications for the job include:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics required
- Three years of experience as a Financial Analyst
- Attention to detail, able to pick up tasks quickly, and organized
- Strong communications both written and verbal
- Comfortable with Microsoft Office (Excel - Advanced, Word & Outlook)
If you are interested in this or other Financial Analyst job opportunities available through Accounting Principals, please submit your resume today at www.AccountingPrincipals.com!
Please apply with your CV to: