Accounting Principals is seeking experienced Financial Advisors for a contract assignment with a valued client of ours! the details are included belowm if you are interested, don't wait...apply today!!
Title: Financial Analyst
Pay: $50/hr (negotiable)
Location: Remote (eventually on-site in a hybrid style early next year) Seattle, WA
• Support internal customer groups in all finance and accounting matters including budgeting, forecasting, expense tracking and control• Work with the functional leaders and other finance partners to build scalable financial processes and business metrics
• Provide financial and business analysis to business partners including cost-saving and process improvement recommendations
• Assist in strategic operational planning process addressing identified risks and opportunities for business team
• Write systems queries to gather finance data and perform data-mining and analysis using tools including MS Excel, Cognos/Essbase and SQL.
• Bachelor's degree in finance, accounting, business or related field
• 5+ years of relevant finance experience
• Advanced knowledge of Excel Preferred Qualifications
• Advanced analytical skills and an ability to work independently in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment; work ethic based on a strong desire to exceed expectations; strong interpersonal skills including written and oral communication
• Demonstrated ability to build and manage financial models for business forecasting, variance analysis, and problem solving
• Advanced excel and analysis skills
• Experience with Cognos and SQL is a strong plus
• Strong interpersonal skills — including written and oral communication skills
• The ideal candidate will be comfortable with large volumes of complex data and presenting their findings to senior management.
Hope to hear form you soon!
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please navigate to https://www.accountingprincipals.com/candidate-privacy
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
Please apply with your CV to: