Accounting Principals is searching for a Financial Advisor for our client who is interested in working with boutique firm interested in focused specialty. Be a part of a growing company and discover your potential. The first step to furthering your career begins here.
Listening, educating and providing clarity to clients is what you love. Our ideal candidate thrives on being a trusted advisor, is passionate about helping others, has an entrepreneurial spirit and believes strongly in providing exceptional client service.
Essential Job Functions for the Financial Advisor will include:
- Building a book of business within a personalized target market by initiating client relationships and actively developing referral sources.
- Collaborating with their client’s team: banker, attorney, accountant, etc. to maximize the effectiveness of the Vere Global advisor’s value.
- Working closely with the portfolio manager by analyzing financial data and providing recommendations based on client risk tolerance, goals, objectives, and preferences.
- Meeting with clients regularly to review changing objectives, tax situations, and investment portfolios
- Understanding client priorities by building a relationship with them, allowing the advisor to correctly recommend potential investments or services which address the client’s needs.
- Being the point of contact for their clients when it comes to wealth management, financial services, retirement planning etc.
- The following license(s) is required: series 65 or series 66
- Minimum of 3 years of investment or insurance sales experience preferred
- MBA, JD, CFP, CFS or ChFC are a plus
- Strong compliance record in prior positions
- Business owner mentality: ability to work without daily direct supervision to set, organize, maintain and execute their own schedule
For further consideration please apply at www.accountingprincipals.com and send your resume to email@example.com