Financial Accountant in Tempe, AZ
We are seeking an individual with their bachelor's degree in accounting or finance, along with 3+ years of experience . You'll join our Fortune 500 organization in the fuel industry, focusing on general ledger accounting and reconciliation, along with auditing and analysis during month-end close. Beginning salary is between $45,000-50,000 per year, as well as a competitive benefit package and 401(k) match!
Your responsibilities as a financial accountant:
- Preparing financial statements and reports using pivot tables and VLOOKUP in Excel
- Analyzing variances and identifying trends in financial data
- Reconciling general ledger accounts, balance sheets and AP/AR statements
- Creating journal entries and posting transactions to the general ledger
- Preparing sales and use tax reports and conducting month-end audits
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance required
- 3 or more years of financial, corporate accounting experience
- Proficiency in Excel- must know pivot tables and VLOOKUP
- Critical thinker, highly detail and sharp analytical skills
- Works well independently with minimal direction and in team
- Familiar with GAAP and SOX compliance
Please apply to the financial accountant if you meet or exceed the qualifications listed above. You may submit your resume to Sara at email@example.com and click “apply with us”. Sara can be reached at 480-644-0500 for additional information or to learn about other finance and accounting roles in your area that may not be listed on our website!
Please apply with your CV to: