Finance Support Job in Chicago, IL
A Fortune 500 company in the food processing industry is looking for an individual with strong Excel skills and previous administrative experience to provide financial support for their sales team. This contract opportunity offers competitive pay and part-time hours. If you meet the qualifications, apply now!
• Coordinate with key account teams to maintain a promotional activity tracker, validate sales activity in support of customer deductions, approve deductions for processing.
• Collect donations paperwork, validate new organizations to ensure donation status, work with Corporate to assemble all MWBU donation activities in accordance with policies in place.
• Establish relationships with customer teams to coordinate research and validation of deductions.
• Support team with other projects as needed.
• High school diploma required.
• AS in Accounting or Business preferred or equivalent work experience.
• 2 to 3 years of relevant experience.
• Excellent computer skills in MS Office (strong Excel including VLOOKUPS).
• Oracle experience is preferred, not required.
Apply now at www.accountingprincipals.com
Please apply with your CV to: