Finance Manager Job in Stamford, CT
Our client is hiring an Interim Finance Manager to cover for a maternity leave coverage need in Stamford, CT. We are seeking a strong candidate who can work autonomously, interacting with a small Accounting/Finance team. Ideal candidate will have 10+ years of experience to support the month-end close process and assist with the annual budget efforts. We need a utility player with a solid understanding of accounting (debits/credits) and prior experience in completing the budgeting process from start to finish. Bachelor’s degree is required with excellent Excel.
Finance Manager Job Responsibilities Include:
• Assist with the month end close process with depth in GAAP knowledge
• Support the annual budget process, interacting with various internal constituents and consolidating financial results
• Minimum 10 years recent experience with full cycle accounting
• Advanced Excel – must know pivots/lookups
• GAAP accounting experience req’d
• Prior budget/forecast experience with a focus on Operating Expenses
• Ability to multi-task and work independently
• Excellent communication skills
• Prior public company experience
• Experience with PeopleSoft preferred
• Bachelor’s Degree required, CPA a plus
Hourly Rate - $50-80/hr.