Accounting Principals is looking for a Finance Manager who has knowledge of accounting principles and procedures, knowledge of IFRS as well as their CPA. This position is based in Princeton, NJ and is a temp to hire role.
Your Responsibilities Will Include:
- Responsible for the financial statements of the company
- Manage, oversee and review all financial accounting processes, including accounts payables and accounts receivables.
- Taking care for the general ledger including payroll accounting.
- Responsible for the US tax filings.
- Coordinate and oversee all governmental reporting requirements
- Responsible for local cash management including financial transactions
- Implement and adhere the accounting policies and procedures from the Head Office in the Netherlands.
- Supervise the financial assistant
- BS/BA degree in accounting or finance
- Thorough knowledge of accounting principles and procedures
- Good knowledge US tax regulations
- Good understanding of governmental reporting requirements
- At least 5+ years of relevant working experience as a Financial Manager
- Must have experience within the pharmaceutical industry
- Proficient in the use of financial accounting systems
- Knowledge of IFRS accounting principles will be a plus
If you are interested in learning more about this fantastic opportunity, please contact our Princeton office today at (609) 452-7117.