Finance Associate Job in Seattle, WA
A financial services company in the Seattle area is looking for a temporary accounting or finance professional to step in for the next six to nine months. You will be auditing client accounts, updating client information, preparing daily reports, and reviewing activity for accuracy. This role requires high attention to detail and extreme accuracy since this information is time sensitive and is crucial to the operations of this company. The hiring manager will consider any candidates who have at least six months of accounting or administrative experience and intermediate Microsoft Excel skills. You will get to work with a large team who will be very accessible for questions and training. You will work in a beautiful office, but parking is not offered so commuting by public transportation would be ideal. This position offers a quick interview process so if you are interested in getting some good entry level experience with a reputable firm on your resume, apply now!
- Auditing client account information
- Updating account information
- Running reports on different account activities
- Additional projects as needed
Desired skill set:
- At least six months of accounting or administrative experience
- High attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Intermediate Microsoft Excel skills (pivot tables preferred)
- Quick learner
If you would like to be considered for this entry level Finance Associate, please apply now and submit your resume. Thank you for your interest!
Please apply with your CV to: