EXPERIENCED AUDIT ASSURANCE ASSOCIATE
Accounting Principals has a client looking for 100 % REMOTE Experienced Audit Assurance Associates. Our client’s Core Purpose is Helping People Thrive Every Day. Their Core Values reflect how they manage their work, their relationships and themselves.
The Experienced Audit Associate will be responsible for preparing financial statements with disclosures, applying basic areas of GAAP as necessary and documenting, validating, testing and assessing various control systems. This position may also be involved in reviews and agreed-upon procedure engagements.
- Bachelors degree in Accounting or equivalent required
- Masters in Accountancy or equivalent preferred
- One (1) to two (2) years prior experience in public or private accounting firm
- Accounting based internship beneficial
- Eligible to sit for the CPA exams upon starting employment required and actively pursuing completion of the exams required
- CPA preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Prior experience with various assurance applications and research tools beneficial
Other Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Basic understanding and experience planning and coordinating the stages to perform an audit of a basic public and/or private company
- Ability and willingness to travel, as needed, required
- Knowledge of internal accounting controls and professional standards and regulations (GAAP, GAAS, Sarbanes-Oxley, etc).
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to adapt style and messaging to effectively communicate with professionals at all levels both within the client organization and the firm
- Ability to successfully multi-task while working independently and within a group environment
- Solid analytical and diagnostic skills and ability to break down complex issues and implementing appropriate resolutions
- Capable of working in a demanding, deadline driven environment with a focus on details and accuracy
- Solid project management skills
If you feel you are a fit for the Experienced Audit Assurance Associate position please apply above now, or send your resume directly to: Ryan.Paul@accountingprincipals.com
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please navigate to https://www.accountingprincipals.com/candidate-privacy
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
Please apply with your CV to: