Are you looking for an opportunity to make a difference in the lives of our candidates, clients and community in Chicago! Our growing and dynamic team is committed to integrity and our guiding principles. Collectively, we strive to demonstrate our values in all aspects of our work each and every day. We are seeking to add an Executive Recruiter to our already highly regarded and successful Accounting and Finance group. Accounting Principals specializes in the career placement of top tier, mid to senior level Accounting and Finance professionals. Our team of Executive Recruiters features Accountants and CPAs, Finance, Sales and Human Resources professionals who have come from the industries we now service and support!
The ideal team member is an entrepreneurial individual who is seeking an employment situation where they are free to control their own destiny, financially and otherwise. The candidate ultimately selected will enjoy staying connected with the San Francisco business community
As an Executive Recruiter, your job responsibilities will include:
- Ability to source and recruit candidates for a wide range of Accounting and Finance focused roles
- Ability to instantly establish rapport and to build and maintain long-standing, meaningful relationships with both candidates and hiring managers
- Thrives in a fast-paced, competitive environment and is interested in placing Accounting and Finance professionals 'direct hire' in 'permanent' positions with our clients. Our clients range from startups to Fortune 100 companies with a wide variety of hiring needs which makes each call, meeting and candidate or client interaction a unique and exciting experience!
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance with at least two years of relevant work experience (public or industry Accounting preferred)
- Business acumen and a general understanding of the Accounting and Finance arena
- A competitive drive, strong work ethic and high sense of urgency
- Excellent communication skills and personal presentation are critical to success in this role
- Competitive base pay and performance-based bonus incentives
- Top-notch training program
- Medical and Dental
- 401K with employer match
- 18 days of PTO in your first year, as well as 1 free volunteer day to give back to the community and paid holidays!
Please apply with your CV to: