Executive Recruiter - Accounting and Finance
Come join us in making a difference in the lives of our candidates, clients and community! Our growing and dynamic team is committed to integrity and our guiding principles. Collectively, we strive to demonstrate our values in all aspects of our work each and every day. We are seeking to add an Executive Recruiter to our already highly regarded and successful Accounting and Finance group. Parker + Lynch specializes in the career placement of top tier, mid to senior level Accounting and Finance professionals. Our team of Executive Recruiters features Accountants and CPAs, Finance, Sales and Human Resources professionals who have come from the industries we now service and support!
The ideal team member is an entrepreneurial individual who is seeking an employment situation where they are free to control their own destiny, financially and otherwise. Our clients range from startups to Fortune 100 companies with a wide variety of hiring needs which makes each call, meeting and candidate or client interaction a unique and exciting experience!
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance with at least 2 years of relevant work experience (public or industry Accounting preferred)
- Business acumen and a general understanding of the Accounting and Finance arena
- Ability to source and recruit candidates for a wide range of Accounting and Finance focused roles
- Ability to instantly establish rapport and to build and maintain long-standing, meaningful relationships with both candidates and hiring managers in the marketplace
- A competitive drive, strong work ethic and high sense of urgency
- Excellent communication skills and personal presentation are critical to success in this role
Consider a career with the best! Parker + Lynch Executive Recruiters realize the many advantages afforded as a result of a close relationship with our parent, a Fortune Global 500 company and one of the largest providers of staffing solutions in over 60 countries around the world. This is truly a ‘career’ opportunity and a chance to contribute to the community where you live and work in an extremely significant way. A positive and productive culture, unlimited income potential, personal/professional balance, opportunity for career advancement and a lot of fun along the way are a few of the perks you will enjoy working for Parker + Lynch. Additionally, we offer a comprehensive benefits package including health, life, dental and vision insurance, 401(k) with company contribution, tuition reimbursement, health and wellness programs, personal paid time off, paid holidays and more!
If you have an Accounting, Finance, Business Development, Human Resources or Staffing background coupled with strong interpersonal skills and a desire for meaningful work with terrific people, this may be the ideal situation for you.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Please apply with your CV to: