Accounting Principals is hiring for an exciting position with one of our favorite companies involved in Real Estate and Mortgage! We are looking for a reliable Executive Assistant who has 4+ years of administrative office experience. If you are organized, customer-service oriented and capable of multi-tasking, we encourage you to apply today! This role will be Contract to Hire and fully remote but living in WA State is a requirement.
• Maintaining appointment schedules and task lists.
• Planning and scheduling meetings and events.
• Pulling and creating reports within Excel, including use of Pivot Tables.
• Researching, drafting letters and documents; collecting information; initiating phone calls on the Manager’s behalf.
• Email management and correspondence, mostly with internal contacts and other office locations.
• Creating PowerPoint presentations as needed.
• Ordering supplies and tracking invoices/documentation.
• Providing customer/supplier support.
• Other executive admin responsibilities as needed.
• A minimum of 4+ years of experience in a role related to Administration and Executive assistance. Previous experience in Real Estate, Property Management or Mortgage is a plus.
• Ability to multitask and prioritize work as needed. Ability to work self-sufficiently without little direction.
• Technical knowledge of online tools and software, with the ability to learn new tools quickly.
• Excellent interpersonal communication and strong writing skills.
• A team player who is flexible, results-oriented and comfortable in a rapidly changing environment.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
Please apply with your CV to: