Executive Assistant Job in Roseville, CA
We are currently looking for candidates to fill an Executive Assistant position with one of our most prestigious clients. This role requires experience with several aspects of customer service and is a hybrid role requiring other duties as assigned. This position is a new role with this company & offers a wonderful career opportunity for the right person. Must have a positive attitude and be willing and able to drive around the local area.
- Energized healthy first impression front office appearance
- Basic accounting, phone /admin skills (Excel knowledge is a must)
- Provide general admin support & work under general direction of corporate team
- Responsible for scheduling appointments, keeping calendars and arranging travel itineraries and meeting room reservations.
- Receive and direct incoming calls and visitors to appropriate personnel.
- Solves routine issues and escalates accordingly.
- Provides general hospitality services & maintains client-ready reception area & conference rooms.
- Orders office supplies & other common use items for the office/location.
- Oversee the maintenance of office equipment (e.g. copiers, phone systems)
- Solves for minor equipment problems.
- Oversee maintenance of off-site storage records (e.g. tape back-up and hard copy).
- Provides guidance on company document retention policies and procedures.
- Other duties as needed.
- High school diploma or GED required
- 1+ years of precious experience at front desk, concierge, customer service, or other hospitality preferred.
- Basic knowledge of financial terms & principals. Ability to calculate simple figures such as percentages.
- Ability to comprehend, analyze, & interpret documents.
- Advanced skills with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.)
- Ability to work flexible work schedules
If interested in the Executive Assistant job in Roseville, CA please apply to the posting directly or apply directly on our website at: accountingprincipals.com. For the quick response please send me your resume directly at email@example.com. I look forward to reviewing your qualifications.
Please apply with your CV to: