Accounting Principals has an exclusive opportunity for a contract-to-hire Accounts Receivables/Collections Specialist at a company in the fashion/manufacturing industry here in The Greater LA Area.
In this position, you will not only work with some of the most influential vendors in the fashion/manufacturing industry, but also have the opportunity to carve out a deep-rooted career path with a rapidly growing organization. If you are searching for a progressive company that offers great career growth potential and an impressive benefits , and a reputation for elevating careers.
- Work with vendors to resolve outstanding balances and payment issues
- Compile aging reports and ad hoc reports for upper management
- Perform a variety of basic accounting tasks for AR, Collections, Finance, and Accounting team members
- Verify documents
- Locate delinquent balances
- Balance bank accounts, financial data for month-end close, and revenue accounts
- Perform cash applications
- BS/BA degree in Accounting or related field preferred
- Commercial collections experience
- Experience with Accounts Receivables (AR)
- 3+ years of relevant experience in accounts receivables
If you would be interested in learning more, please share an updated resume in Word format with Nik at 'firstname.lastname@example.org'
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please navigate to https://www.accountingprincipals.com/candidate-privacy
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
Please apply with your CV to: