Accounting Principals and Ajilon is hiring a Financial Exception Manger in the Lake Zurich area. If interested please see job descripton below and apply with an updated resume.
This position provides management reporting and analysis to the business unit to partner them in making decisions about optimizing their business and managing their product portfolio. Responsible for budget development and maintenance, coordinating, facilitating, reviewing and presenting the annual budget, monthly reporting, performance metrics, forecast and financial portion of strategic plan. Translate corporate strategies into executable actions.
PRINCIPAL ACTIVITIES PERFORMED BY EMPLOYEE
• Support US Compounding business unit and management team.
• Produce monthly management reporting for the business unit, Product Sales, Profitability Analysis and site manufacturing operational efficiencies.
• Responsible for submission of monthly corporate management package and sales to region and parent company.
• Manage product changes in financial systems.
• Demonstrate proficiency in Cognos/TM1 and drive system/reporting improvements for business unit.
• Responsible for the business unit annual budget and quarterly forecast. Coordinate communication of Region/Corporate guidance, timelines and correspondence within the management team of the BU.
• Analyze plan and forecast inputs, and assess risk/opportunities and make appropriate recommendations.
• Support in the development of presentations for the BU and the region.
• Ensure financial analyses are complete and accurate; proactively engage the BU and other Finance departments to answer financial questions.
The position requires a bachelors degree and at least 5-7 years of experience with previous management experience preferred. Applicants need a high attention to detail and strong analytical skills. Ability to communicate complex analyses and conclusions/recommendations in a clear and concise easily understandable manner. Ability to multi-task in a deadline oriented environment. Strong Microsoft Excel skills with the ability to model business information/strategy into financial insights.
Would need to be able to do month end closing including loading of financial data to corporate within a deadline driven monthly process, monthly reporting and presenting of actuals vs forecasts/budgets to management, cost accounting and product pricing analyses. Also, possible candidates need to be able to lead the forecast and budgeting processes including loading all data to corporate within corporate timelines on a quarterly basis.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please navigate to https://www.accountingprincipals.com/candidate-privacy
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
Please apply with your CV to: