We are looking to hire an Escrow Assistant for a premier and well-known title company in San Diego, CA. Candidates must have at least one year of previous experience as an Escrow Assistant or a minimum of 3 years of experience providing administrative support or customer service in real estate or title industry.
- Provides support to Escrow department by assisting with customer service and administrative duties related to escrow closings
- Performs secretarial and clerical duties to assist in the gathering of information and handling of funds for escrow closings
- Answers phones, greets customers, requests information for escrow closings via phone and email
- Process opening orders, initial file set up, deposit and distribution of funds, written transmittals for funds and documents, handling re-conveyances, pre-closing maintenance and post-closing follow up on assigned files
- Must have at least 1 year of previous experience as an Escrow Assistant OR
- A minimum of 3 years of experience providing administrative support in real estate or title industry including exposure to titles, escrow, closings, and customer service in a retail sales environment
- Strong customer service orientation
- Must be detail oriented with excellent verbal communication
- Strong problem solving and organizational skills
If you are interested, apply to this posting or send your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org today!
Please apply with your CV to: