Are you a recent Medical Billing grad interested in getting your foot in the door with a growing healthcare company in Mesa? If so, Accounting Principals has an exciting opportunity for you! Our client is interested in seeing entry-level candidates to work as a Medical Billing Clerk on their growing team. In this role you will be responsible for reviewing claims entered at clinics to ensure all patient and insurance information is accurate, as well as the billing codes and charges. You will be responsible for correcting this information and assisting with reporting as well. The right candidate for this role should be a recent graduate of a Medical Billing and Coding diploma and a completed externship. You should also have a strong attention to detail and excellent communication skills. Compensation for this position ranges from $13 to $15 per hour, depending on your level of experience.
Your job responsibilities as a Medical Billing Clerk will include:
- Pulling reports from assigned clinics for audit
- Ensure all patient information is correct including demographics and insurance details
- Work to make corrections to ensure claims can be submitted as quickly as possible
- Document findings of errors or missing information for training purposes
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements:
- Must have recently completed your Medical Billing and Coding Diploma and Externship
- Must understand general medical terminology and be familiar with ICD and CPT codes
- Strong computer skills, including experience using Microsoft Excel
- Must have a great attention to detail and possess excellent communication skills
If you are interested in kicking off your career with a growing, established company in Mesa, submit your resume today! Contact Sonja at (480) 644-0500 or Sonja.email@example.com if you have any questions.
Please apply with your CV to: