Entry Level Accountant- Montgomery County
Calling all recent Accounting and Finance Graduates! Are you looking to take the first big step in your professional career? Our client is experiencing tremendous growth and is seeking a reliable, professional recent college graduate eager to embark in their journey towards a career in accounting. This entry-level position is the perfect opportunity to kick start your career
Entry Level Accounting Job Responsibilities are:
• Ensure that balance sheets are accurately stated and reconciled to the general ledger. You will need to research variances, determine the root causes and make adjusting entries when applicable.
• Interpret and analyze date and results while monitoring continuing reports using tools such as Excel and Tableau
• Develop, prepare and posts monthly journal entries to properly record accounting transactions
• Analyzes financial statements for operational trends and results. Research variances to forecast and budget
• Work with many different internal teams to ensure timely recording of all department expenses
• Ensure compliance to company AP policy
• Prepare cash receipts and orders
• Assist with other duties assigned as needed
Entry Level Accounting Job Qualifications are:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance with a minimum of a 3.0 GPA; Internship experience a plus.
• High level proficiency with technology, including all ERP systems and all Microsoft programs. Accounting system’s is a plus.
• Strong analytical skills and close attention to detail
• Ability to work independently and as a team without supervision
• Strong time management skills and exceptional organization
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
Please apply with your CV to: