Entry Level Accounts Receivable Accountant Job in Seattle WA
A leading sporting equipment company is growing and looking for you to join their team! This is an entry level role. You will be handling accounts receivable which includes tasks such as entering cash receipts, account reconciliations, processing returns, and billing. This is a medium sized company that does offer growth opportunities. The position is targeting a salary of $40,000 - $42,000. They are in the heart of downtown and offer an Orca pass. Full benefits and PTO are also offered!
Your job responsibilities:
• Ensure revenue is properly applied to accounts
• Reconcile supplier accounts for accuracy
• Ensure vendor bills are sent out timely
• Provided top quality customer service for any incoming inquiries
• Research billing discrepancies
• Process any incoming returns and credit accounts
• Other accounting projects as necessary
• AA or BA in Accounting or Finance
• Intermediate Excel skills
• Flexible personality who can work in a fast pace environment
• Love for outdoor extreme sports a HUGE plus
To be considered for this job in Seattle, WA click “apply” below. For other accounting jobs in the area visit our website at accountingprincipals.com. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Please apply with your CV to: