Entry Level Accounting Clerk
Did you just recently graduate with your degree in accounting or finance? Are you looking for a new opportunity to kick start your career?
Accounting Principals is partnering with a company is a desirable industry and that offers growth potential. Your job responsibilities could include researching vendor issues, coding and processing payments, posting journal entries, auditing revenue reports, or other tasks in the accounting department. You will be joining a team that is very supportive and that will provide training. In addition to a college degree in accounting or a related field, it would be preferred if you had some type of work experience in an office setting or customer service position. Since there is a lot of cross collaboration between teams, professional communication skills are needed to be successful. This company is located in the Bellevue area so there is free parking and competitive benefits.
Duties could include:
- Code and post payments
- Review and process expense reports
- Research missing payments or vendor discrepancies
- Process accounts payable invoices
- Update and process journal entries
- Additional projects as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or a related field
- A least a few months of work experience in office, administrative, or customer service
- Professional communication skills
- Ability to learn quickly and work well with others
- High attention to detail and desire to pursue an accounting career
If you are looking for a great company to be a part of, please apply now and submit your resume. Thank you for your interest!
Please apply with your CV to: