Entry Level Accounting Clerk in Bellevue, WA
A large, international company is looking for an entry level accounting professional to step in and assist for the next three months. You will be processing invoices, entering in contract information, processing sales taxes, and a variety of other accounting duties. If you have strong Microsoft Excel skills (pivot tables) and are able to work quickly, you could be qualified for this position. Since there are processes and procedures in place, majority of the job duties will be straight forward and someone who doesn’t have much experience would be able to do this position. Personality will be most important in this role as the team needs someone with a positive attitude who can learn quickly and help with whatever needs to be done. The interview process will be brief and free parking is offered. Also, you will get to put some strong accounting experience on your resume.
Duties may include:
- Processing expense invoices
- Reconciling vendor or bank statements
- Processing sales tax returns
- Ensuring contracts are updated and accurate
- Assisting with month end close duties
- 0-1 year of accounting or professional office experience
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills (able to do pivot tables)
- Quick learner and team player
- Able to follow instructions and complete work tasks efficiently and accurately
- Positive attitude
If you are looking for your first accounting position, this could be a good opportunity for you! In order to be considered, apply now and submit your resume for consideration. Thank you for your application!