Entry Financial Analyst job in Schaumburg, Illinois
We are actively hiring for an Entry Financial Analyst job in the Schaumburg, Illinois area. Ideal candidates will have their Finance degree and an internship. Candidates will work closely and report to the Finance manager. This is open due to company growth, this is a full-time, contract to hire opportunity and our client is looking to get someone started as soon as possible.
Entry Financial Analyst job responsibilities:
• Analyze current and past financial data and performance.
• Prepare reports and projections based on analysis.
• Identify trends on financial performance.
• Determines cost of operations by establishing standard costs; collecting operational data.
• Reconcile transactions by comparing and correcting data.
• Maintain database by entering, verifying, and backing up data.
• Assist in any other areas as needed.
• Bachelor degree in Finance or related field
• Minimum of three years’ experience
• Strong problem solving skills
• Knowledge of ERP systems
If you, or someone you know, may be interested in the Entry Financial Analyst job in Schaumburg, Illinois or similar accounting or finance positions in the Chicagoland area, please apply at www.accountingprincipals.com today!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Please apply with your CV to: