e-Billing Specialist Job - Oakland, CA
Would you enjoy gaining great billing experience at a national law firm located in downtown Oakland? Are you looking for a friendly, business casual work environment? One of our clients in law is currently looking for an e-Billing Specialist to support their team. In this immediate position, you will spend your days setting up e-billing clients and processing e-files for invoice submissions. Our ideal e-Billing Specialist candidate would be an organized individual with strong communication skills. If this sounds like a good match for you, be sure to apply today!
As an e-Billing Specialist, you will:
- Set up e-Billing clients
- Process e-files for digital invoice submissions
- Resolve related submission issues
- Complete ad hoc projects as needed
Our ideal e-Billing Specialist will have:
- AA/AS or BA/BS, emphasis in accounting or business preferred
- Minimum of 2-3 years of relevant billing experience
- Experience with e-billing sites (e.g. Collaborati, Counselink)
- Experience with Aderant or similar programs preferred
- Strong communication and organizational skills
If you feel that this e-Billing Specialist position is a fit, please submit us your resume for immediate consideration. For more exciting opportunities in accounting and finance, visit the Accounting Principals website at www.accountingprincipals.com. Thank you for taking the time to explore this opportunity. We look forward to hearing from you!
**Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.**
Please apply with your CV to: