We are actively seeking a Driver Onboarding Specialist for a client in Folsom, CA. The position requires the specialist to manage and perform beginning-to-end regional driver recruiting activities. Maintaining annual hiring goals by recruiting drivers as well as maintaining a pool of driver applicants is a main job responsibilities. Also required is the ability. assist with the administration of the day-to-day operations of the human resources functions and duties. This position offers competitive pay and legitimate opportunity for advancement so if the job sounds right for you, please apply right away!
Interact with all levels of hiring managers to define job specs, strategies and interview processes
• Take incoming calls from candidates
• Oversee driver background checks and onboarding processes for all potential new hires
• Conduct new hire orientations for newly-hired drivers
• Prepare and maintain new employee files
• Manages personnel records in compliance with Company policy
• Customer service functions by answering employee inquiries
• College degree and/or one year related experience , or a combination of education/experience
• Ability to work in fast-paced environment
• Possess customer service related skills
• Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate in verbal and written form with candidates and coworkers alike(in-person, phone, email)
• Strong organizational skills, ability to prioritize work load and attention to detail are all must-haves
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
Please send your resume directly to Andrew Walsh at Andrew.Walsh@accountingprincipals.com if you are interested in the Driver Recruiter job in Folsom or apply directly to this posting. Interviews are currently being held in our Sacramento Office. You can see our other current job openings at www.accountingprincipals.com.