Draw Accountant Job in Boca Raton, FL
Accounting Principals is hiring for a Draw accountant in the Boca Raton, FL area. Our client is looking for a Draw accounting with great construction experience.This is a great company within a family friendly office setting.
Responsibilities to include:
- Prepare construction monthly draws (approximately 17-18 per month).
- Update PCRs (Project Cost Reports) for each project.
- Post AP batches related to draws.
- Work closely with AP team to ensure all invoices related to draws are processed timely.
- Enter all change orders, certificates of insurance and updates and contracts into Yardi.
- Prepare Textura ACH payment support for disbursement of funds to subcontractors.
- Enter and update budgets in Yardi.
- Work closely with field offices to ensure data is entered and processed timely and accurately.
Qualifications for consideration:
- Associates or bachelor's degree in accounting or other related field is required for this position or specific experience that could be substituted.
- Multi-family real estate industry experience with an emphasis in construction is preferred.
- Experience in a wide variety of accounting software systems, preferably Yardi.
- Proficient Excel worksheet skills
- Strong customer service skills working with all levels of MCR personnel
This is a contract opportunity that can pay $45-$50k depending on resume and experience. The client would like to move quickly on this role. Please apply today!
Please apply with your CV to: