Bill rate: $27.77
This Distribution Coordinator is responsible for the day to day printing sealing shipping tracking and maintenance of payrolls to client locations from the Distribution Department.
• Collect payrolls from the floor and print checks/reports up until the defined End of Day.
• Label each package appropriately to ensure proper delivery as required by the client.
• Coordinate, schedule and monitor the distribution of incoming job requests.
• Finalize the payroll processing by assigning check numbers, printing checks and payroll reports.
• Maintain all the mail for postage and delivery.
• Receive, sort and distribute all incoming FedEx and USPS directed to the Payroll Department.
• Track packages on-line or perform data entry in various systems periodically.
• Maintain general organization and clean appearance of the department by filing, stocking and cleaning.
• Ensure timeliness of shipping products whether payrolls, forms, letters, or tax related documents.
• Create the weekly folders for distribution to the Payroll Specialist.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
Other Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating maintenance instructions and procedure manuals.
• Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
• Ability to communicate with employees at all levels of the organization
• Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
• A demonstrated commitment to high professional ethical standards and a diverse workplace.
• Ability to adapt to a fast paced continually changing business and work environment while managing multiple priorities
• Ability to type
• Experienced in Microsoft Office Suite.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please navigate to https://www.accountingprincipals.com/candidate-privacy
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
Please apply with your CV to: