Growing privately held service company seeks a strong visionary leader to help manage and grow the business. Will provide guidance and direction to Project Manager and Constructdion Manager.
• Five years plus of previous experience as Executive/Senior Management Position, Disaster Restoration Industries preferable
• Management expertise including strong competencies in talent identification and development, coaching, mentoring and strong self-awareness.
• High level negotiation and communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Ability to effectively interact and communicate with all levels within the company as well as with customers.
• Must possess leadership, organizational, supervisory skills, as well as the ability to work with and through others to ensure that the desired results are received.
• Analytical skills and knowledge necessary to identify opportunities and make recommendations for improvements based on a solid understanding of the business and competitive landscape and market trends.
• Strong understanding of the company’s financial and project reporting systems.
• Ability to translate policies into daily routine operations.
Job Type: Full-time
• project manager/construction manager or related field a plus
• Excellent with Microsoft Word, Excel Spreadsheets, and other computer application and information.