Director of Accounting Job in Seattle, WA
A leading services firm is looking for a high caliber Director of Accounting to join their team. This is a long-term role that will oversee several accounting departments for a large growing company. The company operates on a shared service model and customer service to clients is the priority. This role will require hands on work as well as strategic analysis of accounting functions to add value to the business model. The company will soon be taking on a new ERP implementation so if you have experience with that you will bring additional value. If you have strong technical accounting and finance experience, this could be the job for you!
Your job responsibilities:
• Lead weekly management meeting to evaluate effective strategies and project management and how it affects the end user.
• Oversee AP, AR, and Payroll departments
• Extract data for trends and areas that processes can be improved and new projects plans could be initiated
• Evaluate financials of each department to identify and calculate effective projects to implement in the company
• Read legislation and apply it to the business model
• Manage and mentor 4 direct managers
• Ensure all accounting data is accurate for month end reporting
• Ability to jump in and be hands on when needed
• BA in Accounting or Finance Required, MBA or CPA highly desired.
• 10+ years of accounting experience
• Some management experiences
• Strategic thinker and analytical by nature
• Advanced Excel user – this role will be extracting and manipulating large data sets
• Shared services experience a huge plus
• Oriented to customer service
• System acumen
To apply to this job, click “apply now.” Also, visit our website at accountingprincipals.com for other available employment opportunities in the area. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Please apply with your CV to: