Accounting Principals is currently hiring a Project Accountant for an immediate Direct Hire need with our client in Sacramento, CA If you meet the below requirements and would like to learn more about this great opportunity please apply now for immediate consideration.
- Partner with the Manager and Staff Accountants to ensure accuracy of financial reporting and budgets.
- Prepare and review monthly and quarterly operating reports to Review and analyze the general ledger and ensure records are kept in compliance with GAAP or other basis
- of accounting.
- Prepare and review monthly financial statements and supporting schedules.
- Perform treasury functions including cash management and cash flow projections.
- Assist in annual plan/budget preparation process by preparing revenue projections and variance analysis.
- Coordinate audits (external, internal, etc.) and prepare information for these audits as needed.
- Assist in supervision of Staff Accountants.
- Two or more years professional accounting experience
- Public accounting experience strongly preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business Administration or related discipline
- CPA preferred
- Strong knowledge and application of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles
- Perform numerical and financial calculations
- Analyze and interpret various types of data in order to draw conclusions and solve problems
- Demonstrate extensive knowledge of Microsoft Excel and proficiency utilizing various accounting software and a 10 key calculator
- Compose business letters, expositions, summaries, and reports, using proper format, punctuation, grammar, diction and style
- Exchange ideas, information, and opinions with others to formulate and/or arrive jointly at decisions, conclusions, or solutions
If you are interested in learning more about this great opportunity please email your resume to Devin.firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.
Please apply with your CV to: