Accounting Principals has partnered with our client in Fremont to identify a qualified Development Coordinator. A Direct Hire position, this will be ideal for someone knowledgeable in grant proposal research and development, including writing and editing proposals. Knowledge of relevant compliance matters and ability to collaborate strongly with staff will set you apart!
If you are interested in this role and have experience in a relevant field or position, we are excited to speak to you!
- Collaborate directly with faculty on the development and research of grant proposals prior to the grant award being given, including writing and editing as needed
- Develop strong working relationships with key staff members
- Manage compliance requirements in coordination with the Compliance Department for accurate contractual descriptions
- Maintain a complex schedule of deadlines and requirements while collaborating across departments
- Advise on future risks relevant to program requirements
- Strong project management mind and collaborative team player
- Demonstrated experience in proposal development or contract writing and editing
- Industry experience in non-profit or education is strongly preferred but not required
- Ability to meet deadlines while working with multiple players across the organization
Role: Direct Hire
Compensation: $68-75k (Excellent Benefits - inquire)
Location/Hours: Typical Hours, and Remote through March of 2021, afterwards reporting to downtown San Jose.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
Please apply with your CV to: