Medical Claims Representative
As a Medical Claims Representative and Patient A/R Coordinator you’ll serve as the liason with the insurance companies and the patients to follow up on their medical claims and you can make a difference. Are you great at providing high-level customer service to patients, with at least 2 years of solid accounts receivable experience? Could you imagine yourself serving as patients’ primary point of contact for their customer service, billing, and insurance queries? You’d be a great asset to our client, a renowned large medical organization in the area.
- Working with insurance companies to status of claims, determine money owed and co-pays
- Following up on insurance verifications, approvals, and denials
- Patient Refunds: identifying patient overpays and issued credits
- Handling billing and A/R operations and entering coded insurance information
- Investigating insurance holds; recommending and implementing resolutions
- 3 years of accounts receivable experience
- 2 years of office experience in a medical, hospital, or physician’s office setting
- High school diploma or GED
- Excellent communication, written and verbal
- Proven commitment to patient customer service
If you want to be considered for the Patient Accounts Receivable Coordinator role, please submit your resume so we can present your background to this great medical provider!
Please apply with your CV to: