Data Entry Clerk Job in Seattle, WA
A client of ours in the Seattle area is searching for a high-volume Data Entry Clerk to join their expanding team! This role will require that you take a 10-Key assessment, and the hiring manager would ideally like to see some type of high-volume Data Entry experience on your resume. If you do not have the high-volume data entry experience, a high 10-Key score alone could be acceptable.
This is a perfect role for someone who has solid Data Entry skills but hasn’t moved up in their current company and is looking for advancement opportunity, or someone fresh out of college with a high 10-Key score, high learning aptitude, and looking to get some tangible work experience on their resume!
Data Entry Clerk Job Responsibilities:
- High volume data entry via 10-Key by touch.
- Work in and learn how to navigate the company ERP system.
- Maintain Excel spreadsheets, keep accurate records, and cross-train within the department.
- Solve discrepancies by phone and email with vendors, customers, and different departments within the organization.
- Scan and attach backup documentation and provide transaction justification.
- Additional duties as the business requires.
- A college degree from an accredited institution or equivalent work experience.
- Ability to take control of your desk, meet deadlines, and hold yourself accountable.
- High 10-Key scores of at least 7,000 Keystrokes per hour with close to 100% accuracy.
- Desire to learn, grow, and take on new tasks as you progress in your role.
- Desire to advance within the company would be great, but not required.
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude, work well within a team, and bring positive energy to the team.
If this Data Entry Clerk Job in Seattle, WA sounds enticing to you and you think you would be a great fit, please submit a Microsoft Word copy of your resume and apply right now! We cannot wait to hear from you!