Data Entry and Accounting Specialist
Accounting Principals is working with a well-established client here in Bellevue, Washington. We are looking for a Data Entry and Accounting Specialist to join their team on a contract to hire basis, with room for growth into other positions! This is the perfect opportunity for someone to learn alongside more experienced Accounting staff in an established office environment. In this role, you will have the chance to strengthen your Data Entry and Accounting skills while working in a collaborate team setting.
Duties and responsibilities:
• Analyze, sort and filter large data sets for the business, using Excel functions such as Pivot Tables and VLOOKUPs
• Collaborate with internal team to complete projects for the Accounting, HR/Payroll, and Finance departments
• Ensure excellent service via in-person, email and phone communication to leadership and peers
• Filing, opening and sorting invoices
• Confirming information and finalizing payments
• Perform accurate data entry to multiple accounts and systems
• Preparing reports for management
• Bachelor’s in Accounting or 3+ years of equivalent experience required
• Excel skills (Pivot tables and Vlookups) are mandatory
• Inquisitive, quick-learner and eager to contribute to a large Accounting team
• Must be detailed oriented and have strong attention to accuracy while able to handle a fast-paced environment
This opening is Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm. There is free parking.
Please apply today to be considered for this amazing entry-level opportunity to get your foot in the door with a large company! We look forward to reviewing your resume.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
Please apply with your CV to: